Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Our boy's Good Things Today list

Our boy S understands simple living. Some evenings, before going off to sleep, he gives me his Good Things Today List. I should note them down more often. Here's a sample from last week Friday:

  • having my friend E over to play
  • playing with Lego
  • being home this afternoon, all four of us together
  • going to the playground
  • playing in the garden
  • eating dinner in the garden
  • eating a popsicle
  • making friends with a butterfly that sat on my head
  • having bubbly bath foam in the bath










2 comments:

  1. Eating a lolly whilst having a butterfly sit on your head is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed. Thanks so much, Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments so please feel free to leave one (or more, if the mood so takes you) in English and/or in Dutch.